Thursday, February 1, 2007

Ender's Game, The Movie

    I just finished reading the opening part of Ender's Game's script. (Whew, I don't know how many grammar rules I broke in writing the previous sentence.) The script read great for me, I particularly enjoyed reading about Rackham's victory.
    I remember when I first read the book when I was in high school. I devoured the book overnight, finishing in the wee hours of the morning. The book was straightforward and never dull. It also reminded me a bit of what I wanted to be: a kid genius. Living in a very competitive high school with underachieving tendencies almost got me flunked out but reading that story made me feel a little better, though I don't know why.
    Come on, Hollywood! Finish the movie! It's been years!
    Wow, this is the longest post I've ever made.

    Credit for the link goes to necramirez.