Monday, March 26, 2007

Acceptance

*Sigh*. I'm starting to feel a bit better. I was very angry and depressed because of the theft of my phone but now I'm moving into the acceptance phase. I'm still a bit crazy and I want to get a credit card just so I can buy the newest and hottest phone in the market even though I can't afford it.

My stolen phone was a Nokia N73 Music Edition. I miss it a lot.

I'm going to have my phone blacklisted. Here in the Philippines, it's little known that blacklisting of phones is possible. You have to mail some forms and ID copies to the NTC and you better make sure you have the IMEI sticker of the stolen phone.

The bastards who stole my phone even had the nerve to send out SMS's to my contacts asking for money. I hope they live long lives stripped of all hope and joy. I curse them to live without purpose and to die without being remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment