Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Basic Math

I can't believe what happened to me last night. I don't know what caused it but I suspect the framework I'm using at work is to blame.

I went to CDR King to buy some blank dvds and asked how much would twenty-five of those cost me. The girl at the counter said they were priced at twelve pesos each so I struggled to calculate it and ended up with six hundred pesos. Damn it. Counter-girl then told me they didn't have any stack less than fifty pieces so I told her to go ahead and get them for me.

I held three five-hundred peso bills as the girl rang up my order because I thought I was going to shell out a thousand and two hundred for the stuff. Everything was totaled and my bill was at six hundred pesos. I embarrassingly pocketed my extra bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment