Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Violence Everywhere.

Why does China want to suppress Tibet? I call for a boycott of the Olympics.

Why does the United States keep on supporting a policy of foreign intervention when all they promote is more violence and desctruction in favor of profit? I call for an end to apathy.

Why does our country continue to decline into incompetence disguised by greed?


Here's a view from my office. Please disregard the timestamp; new camera and haven't changed the default settings, yet. I intended to post a picture of a homeless man sleeping on top of a cage used to protect water meters from thieves but the reflection of the flash on the van window spoiled the shot.


1 comment:

  1. I call for an end to apathy. Others' apathy. >_<

    Or, at least, call on others to act on my behalf... @_@

    ReplyDelete