Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WoW Bard [reply]

World of Warcraft's new bard class.

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:42 PM, Celsus Kintanar <obscured> wrote:
They have a bard now.
LOLZ. I sure would like to see it happen. Ripping those frets while killing monsters would be awesome. Click on the link to see screenshots.

*yes, yes I know it's an April Fool's joke but it would be awesome!!! Somebody contact Blizzard and tell them to make it for real. Hacking away at monsters would be so much more fun if you added ripping riffs and melting faces!

4 comments:

  1. Sadly for you I have to tell you that this is Blizzard's April Fools joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like some others I think

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont think its a joke. NUMBER 1: the view is switched.. puts you in third person opposing and the opponent in first person defending. NUMBER 2: in the screenshots, it shows the bard fighting one of the new SEAL looking faction. NUMBER 3: WHY NOT? The two most addicting games in one = noone leaves home. Look at the sketches. Those artists get paid booku bucks. I dont imagine that much wasted time for a joke. IF IT IS!!! Oh well. There will be another hero class. Remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take it back. After reading about the new Warcraft release to the atari 2600 console, I see that I was fooled. Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete