Monday, February 11, 2008

The Fountain image and LCD Monitors

I use a Samsung SyncMaster 932B(plus) at work and I was browsing through some images. Can you see Hugh Jackman in the image from The Fountain above? He's only a silhouette. Open the original image by clicking on it. Enlarge it as much as you can. My monitor at home cannot display enough contrast and brightness so that I can see Hugh Jackman completely. On the LCD monitor I can differentiate his lighter colored shirt from his hair and trousers but on my home monitor I can only see a dark brownish silhouette. I can even see detail on the tree using the LCD monitor.

*On a side note, my office keyboard sucks. It's a Lenovo keyboard. I try to type: hold shift + 'L', 'C', 'D'; but the letter 'D' never shows up on screen. It takes a small delay between my keystrokes for the letter 'D' to appear after I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment