Thursday, February 14, 2008

Stayed Home From Work

I woke up early before light and had to take a dump. I've been doing that for quite a few times now. Every twenty minutes my stomach cramps up so bad and I have to go again. Lesson learned: do not eat microwaved hotdogs. I'm going to burn them to a crisp before I touch one of those cursed hotdogs.

Between visits to the toilet, I've been watching Into The Wild. How I envy Alex's freedom. I'd love to go and live his adventures but for a different reason.

Ugh. Hurts.

I'd love to feel the different sensations from water breaking and running over me to grasping loamy earth and digging through to find awesome secrets. Alex, on the other hand, feels the desire to break away from the deceit and fights he grew up with. I have always felt distant from my parents so there is nothing for me to break away from.

I'd love to lie awake on the grass at night and see the multitude of stars twinkling overhead again.

No comments:

Post a Comment